Hostio Solutions offers a Hostio ASN and a Hostio Managed ASN. But what’s the difference?
Price: €150 per year
- We request an ASN for a customer by means of a signed agreement.
- The customer must supply 2 upstream providers that he/she will use.
- The Hostio ASN is self-managed by the customer and can be connected to any network.
- The customer needs technical knowledge to use this ASN with a provider.
- Company registration papers and/or copy of the passport
- For €95,- an hour, the customer can hire us for support.
Hostio Managed ASN
Price: €75 per month
- We request a Managed ASN with the name of the customer by means of a signed agreement.
- Managed ASN is announced and managed on our network.
- Customer pays no extra costs if ranges are purchased from us (no monthly/annual maintenance costs and no setup costs)
- If the customer wants to announce an external range on our network on the Managed ASN of the customer, we charge €125 setup costs per announcement and annual maintenance fee of €145 (multiple ranges possible per announcement).
- If the customer wants to connect and install his Managed ANS on a new server, we will charge a one-time setup fee of €45
- The reason that the Managed ASN is more expensive than the Hostio ASN is that we do the full management and maintenance. This costs more money.